Have you always wanted to enter one of InScribe’s writing contests but weren’t quite sure:
- What to submit?
- How to submit?
- If your writing is good enough?
- What exactly the judges look for?
- If you could handle the critique?
All these questions and more are about to be answered.
Mark your calendars for the InScribe Zoom-In: Contests Tutorial.
When: May 15, 10 – 11:15 a.m. MST
Where: the comfort of your own home, via Zoom
What: the Zoom-In will include:
- How to Prepare for a Contest – a tutorial
- Ask a Judge – a panel of judges who will answer questions and demonstrate what their job entails
- Q & A.