(click photo for more info)
Excerpt from Book Description on Amazon.com: By New York Times' best-selling author and international speaker Cecil Murphey: The "must-have" resource for every writer. The perfect "retreat in a book" for writers' events, discussions, and conferences. Who You Are Determines What You Write. You have unique stories to tell the world, teachings and words that will inspire and encourage others. So what are you waiting for?"We need to continue improving our writing skills, but in the process, we can't forget who we are. If we do, our voices become lifeless. The words may sound beautiful, but they won't express our true selves."~ Cec Murphey.
A BIG thank you to everyone
who entered our Book Giveaway.
Please contact Brenda with your mailing info
and we'll get your book in the mail!
For those of you who didn't win your free copy,
you can still own a copy by purchasing it
from our InScribe website - $15 CAN.
Two Copies to be Given Away!
Here's how you can enter the Book Giveaway
for your chance to win one of these copies:
1. Leave a comment below indicating your interest in entering the contest, and your name is entered once.
2. Follow Us (sign in either with Google Friend or NetWorkedBlogs in the sidebar). Let us know you've joined (or are already a Friend) and this gets your name entered again.
3. Sign up with 'Follow Us By E-Mail' and get new postings sent directly to your inbox -- and your name is entered a third time.
4. Post about the Giveaway on your own blog... tell us you've posted and leave us a link (we'll come visit)... and there's your fourth entry!
5. Post about it on Facebook or Twitter and you've got five chances to win! (Remember to tell us that you've posted there).
DRAW WILL BE ON
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2012
Check back then for the two winners!
Photo source: Amazon.com