March 13, 2012

Apology - T. L.Wiens

Sorry Everyone,

I thought today was the thirteenth. I blame it on the store calendar being behind.

Or maybe it's this wonderful weather that has me outside, working in my maternity ward. We aren't suppose to have any calves but we do and our sheep are ready to add a few lambs to the family.

On top of that, I have six months to get my novel to publishing shape as my publisher has released the launch date. Scary!

How many of you out there work to get to the point of publishing and then when it comes, you feel nothing but trepidation?

And now I've lost two days...I will have to put my trust in my Lord Jesus on this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to join in the conversation. Our writers appreciate receiving your feedback on posts you have found helpful or meaningful in some way.