May 21, 2008

Gloria


Gloria

Dancing eyes she
sways in rhythm
waltzes with her words
too many
jitterbugs with her thoughts
too few
Light as dust and bothersome she
swirls again, one-two-three
incessant, interrupting
whirling, spiraling to her tempo
maddening yet

with her eyes
I find myself waltzing

© Elsie Montgomery

Hi Gang. I changed it again. I know this template is a tad commercial looking, but I really didn't like the other template. I'd like to replace this big 565 number thing, but need first to learn how. Anyone out there have a tutorial for me? Elsie



1 comment:

  1. Hi LC, I like your poem and its rhythm. I also like the color on this new template. It feels homey and looks attractive!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in the conversation. Our writers appreciate receiving your feedback on posts you have found helpful or meaningful in some way.